Cancelation & Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation notices must be made in writing, via e-mail to [email protected]
– For cancellations, the following expenses and / or penalties will apply – (These values do not include administrative and / or bank expenses that may be incurred):
– More than 90 days before the start of the trip, 100% of the payment imputed to the program or your deposit is refunded.
– Up to 60 days before the start of the trip a penalty of 40% of the total cost of the program will be applied.
– Up to 45 days before the start of the trip a penalty of 60% of the total cost of the program will be applied.
– Up to 30 days before departure, a penalty of 100% of the total cost of the program will be applied.
– Refunds will be made through the same channels that the payments were made and in national currency money. In the case of payments made in foreign currency, the company reserves the right to make such reimbursements in national currency at the vendor exchange rate according to the Banco de la Nación Argentina quotation on the date of the payment being reimbursed.
– No total or partial refund will be granted for services not used in our programs (meals, excursions or other activity, etc.), for any reason beyond Wilderness Patagonia.
– Wilderness Patagonia reserves the right to restructure, reschedule and / or cancel any trip due to unforeseen circumstances, unforeseen circumstances or force majeure, with local suppliers, agents or others. In case of cancellation, the refund will be granted in relation to the payment made, applying a 10% withholding corresponding to incurred expenses, and proceeding to the refund of the balance of the value of the excursion on the days stipulated by the intermediary payment system that the contracting party / policyholder has adopted to pay for the services.
– Wilderness Patagonia is not responsible for additional expenses incurred by the passenger to carry out the trip or program (possible expenses for visas, equipment, medical expenses, etc.).
In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.