Discover Patagonian Steppefrom
4WD tour along the magnificent Rio Negro steppe landscapes. Nature interpretation and fauna watching hike.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Small Group
From your lodging we head to Llanquin Village on the road that runs along Limay River Valley. Amazing geological formations will be observed on our way till we get to the river crossing on a traditional floating bridge, or cable ferry that will lead us to the untamed steppe. We drive off the beaten track colonized by the local flora where only the wind breaks the infinite silence. We stop at a viewpoint which is the starting point of a short trek to admire the magnificent view of Patagonia and discover the dodging local fauna.
Lunchtime will meet us after some ascents where we’ll have a delicious rustic country lunch.
We head back through a countryside track towards the cable ferry to take the paved road that leads us to San Carlos de Bariloche where we expect to arrive in the afternoon.
Activity: 4WD, wildlife watching, hiking
Duration: Full day outing
Schedule: 10 am to 4 pm
Season: All year round
Included: Rustic countryside lunch
Follow us on social networks
- Ground transfers from the accommodation to the starting point – retreat, return to the accommodation
- Transfer in private vehicle
- Professional bilingual guide
- Technical assistance
- Snack and hydration, rustic countryside lunch
- Safety equipment and other equipment necessary for the activity
- Security elements (guide’s first aid kit, communication equipment – cell phone, VHF)
- Any item not included in included
- Personal expenses
- Transfers outside the stipulated
- Meals out of those stipulated
Note: optional circuit extension
- Synthetic t-shirt,
- Waterproof jacket,
- Buff collar,
- Comfortable slippers,
- Small backpack,
- Wading sandals,
- Fleece shirt,
- Cap with visor,
- Wool or synthetic cap in winter.